Liebster Blog Award
I’m honored to receive the Liebster Blog Award from Sandra McLeod Humphrey, author of the blog Kids Can Do It… Dare To Dream Big !!! Thank You, Sandra!
Liebster is German for dearest, beloved or favorite. This award is bestowed on blogs with less than 200 followers but deserve more attention.
What a great way to support fellow bloggers you admire!
Here are the rules that come with this award:
- 1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to them.
- 2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. ( In my research to know more about the Liebster Blog Award, there are other blogs that noted three. I do wish to state I offered to 5 very interesting blogs to participate, three responded, should the others respond I would be happy to post their blog pages… why? When you find a positive site you think others will enjoy it’s worth the extra effort : )
- 3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- 4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their three/five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
The three blogs I would like to recommend are:
1. The Cows Are Coming Blog Martin Rothery, this gentleman from the UK adds humor like no other, The blog is the ramblings of a bovine obsessed writer. His newly published book, ‘Cows” ~ Cows are trying to take over the world! But how would these normally docile creatures do such a thing?
2. Net Working Chick Elizabeth ~ The networking chick blog is for the 20 something woman and will discuss workplace issues, startups, social networking, and careers. Her articles are incredible insightful and joy to read. I could not resist, in my reply to Elizabeth, I mentioned what a great resource for boys and girls graduating from High School and College looking to get out in the world.
3. The Illustrators Onion Blog Greg Jackson Freelance Illustrator Australia ~ Illustration can make you laugh, it can make you cry but it can’t make your lunch! Everday illustrators tackle the big questions…life? …love? …breakfast cereal? Greg posted his project ” Sketch Book Project 2012″. I so appreciate the arts. Thought this global art project needed to be shared for all ages to participate. You can review Greg’s work here: “The King of Toast”
Have fun getting to know these bloggers!
Thanks again to Sandra!
Please visit Sandra’s website & Blog. Sandra’s efforts she writes to inspire kids, with articles Dare to Dream Big, including an on-line book store. A wonderful resource for school book report, summer reading ideas, and those kids that just love books. Kids Can Do It >>>>>>>
ps If the other 2 reply be happy to share : )
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: arts, blog awards, bloggers, books, cows, greg jackson, inspiring, liebster blog award, martin rothery, MCA book Award, networking chick, onion illustrations, sandra mcleod humphrey, social networking.