Celebrate Adopt the Internet Day March 15th
What It’s All About
In honor of our 15th birthday, Petfinder is asking bloggers everywhere to pledge to blog about adoptable pets on March 15, 2011.
What You Can Do
“Click Like this”
- Add a badge to your blog or Web site to show your support. (Get a badge here.)
- Take our pledge that, on March 15, you will tell one person about pet adoption.
- Write a caption for an adoptable-pet photo on ICanHasCheezburger.
- On March 15, write about or share a pet from our gallery — or any other adoptable pet on Petfinder.
- Donate your Facebook status and photo to an adoptable Petfinder pet on March 15.
- On March 15, Tweet an adoptable pet with the hashtag #adopttheinternet.
On March 15, they’re asking for bloggers to share one or more of their adoptable pets in their gallery or any other adoptable pet on Petfinder. (Bloggers can post before March 15 as often as they like.)
On March 15, visit the Adopt the Internet page to learn how to share your post, Facebook or Twitter post!
We love Petfinder so we will definitely be joining in the fun on March 15!
Other ways you can help:
- Add a badge to your blog to show your support. (Visit the Adopt the Internet page below for a variety of badges you can easily add to your blog.)
For More Information:
What You Can Do…participate with me and Petfinder http://www.petfinder.com/info/adopt-the-internet
Entry filed under: adopt a animal, Adopt-A-Pet, Uncategorized. Tags: adopt a dog, adopt the internet day, Adopt the internet day march 15, animal adoption, animal lovers, animal welfare, Best books to read, dog-friendly, general pet news, lifestyle animals, media, pet adoption, petfinder.com.