” V” The Versatile Blogger Awarded To Me?
The most resourceful basket of goodies are the groups on Linkedin. Claire Cappetta writes a blog, I so enjoy receiving her post. ‘Claire is a creative writer and has recently retired from the financial world to concentrate on the dream of publishing a first novel, which follows a woman’s journey through relationships, domestic abuse and empowerment. Although a difficult topic to cover the story is heartwarming.’ This is Claire Blog http://clairecappetta.wordpress.com/
I understand under the rules I have to tell you seven ‘somethings’ about me, here goes:
1. I love animals, no surprise there, stories about kids and animals, creating an edible garden in the backyard and the abundance of wildlife traveling through the farm and the seasonal visitors to the pond.
2. I gravitate to people who are real, no putting on the stuffed shirts, I’d rather we kickback and ambrass the fellowship of our unque sense of humor and learning from each other.
3. Picnics on the lake!
4. My favorite colors, that difficult to say, I enjoy the colorful ray of flowers. The natural mixing of an artist pallet.
5. The most exciting moment, climbing an open steel fire tower, I don’t like heights.
6. Most beautiful place the Masia Mara, East Africa. That summer I had read Hemingways Green Hills of Africa. The beauty takes your breath away.
7. My dream one day to visit Malta. To paint the landscapes and architecture while my Honey takes photo shots for his gallery shows.
I now have to pass the award onto 15 bloggers who I read regularly and follow or think are just plain amazing, whether they are long established or ‘newbies’, like me:
1. http://www.kidscandoit.com/blog/ Dare to Dream Big, Excerpted from They Stood Alone!: 25 Men and Women Who Made a Difference by Sandra McLeod Humphrey
2. http://10daybookclub.wordpress.com/ promotes reading, writing, and the visual arts online
3. http://scottspinks.wordpress.com/ Humor/fun Cartoons and children illustrator
4. http://raychelle-writes.blogspot.com/ interviewing authors and illustrators (budding, traditionally published, and indies)
5. http://momblog.momschoiceawards.com/ (Honoring Excellance) a resource for selecting quality materials for children and families
6. The Cows Are Coming Blog Martin Rothery, this gentleman from the UK adds humor like no other, The blog is the ramblings of a bovine obsessed writer. His newly published book, ‘Cows” ~ Cows are trying to take over the world! But how would these normally docile creatures do such a thing?
7. Net Working Chick Elizabeth ~ The networking chick blog is for the 20 something woman and will discuss workplace issues, startups, social networking, and careers. Her articles are incredible insightful and joy to read. I could not resist, in my reply to Elizabeth, I mentioned what a great resource for boys and girls graduating from High School and College looking to get out in the world.
8. The Illustrators Onion Blog Greg Jackson Freelance Illustrator Australia ~ Illustration can make you laugh, it can make you cry but it can’t make your lunch! Everday illustrators tackle the big questions…life? …love? …breakfast cereal? Greg posted his project ” Sketch Book Project 2012″. I so appreciate the arts. Thought this global art project needed to be shared for all ages to participate. You can review Greg’s work here: “The King of Toast”
9. http://lunadogslife.blogspot.com/ Adorable Beagle blogger inspiring hope for all furry creatures great and small.
10. http://community.blogpaws.com/ a gathering place for pet blogger
Wow, there we go! Seven things about me you didn’t know and fourteen great blogs I visit regularly, there are a few others but I can only do fourteen.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .