The Beautiful Blogger Award
The complete joy to have a dear friend send you an award such as this….Sandra McLeod Humphry is an incredible author and blogger. A successful author her stories inspire greatness. Sandra’s blogg is a reflection of her work. A collection of 25 person personal “Who Dared to Dream Big” Please visit her blog http://www.kidscandoit.com/blog Thank you Sandra : )
Instructions for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Nominate 7 bloggers
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated
So here are 7 random things about me:
1) While I was growing up, I lived on a farm in Topsfield, Mass.
2) By the time I entered junior high, horses were my best friends.
3) For my son, I recaptured the joy and raised him on a farm with plenty of horses.
4) We made an effort to rescue or adopt the animals on the farm.
5) I’ve ridden a motorbike, rather be on a horse.
6) I’m a Homeschool mopther and a Marine Mum.
7) During the summer I tend to my edible garden and the farm animals, kayak when we get the chance.
And here are some blogs worthy of the Beautiful Blogger Award and I’m passing the award on to them Please visit ~
1. http://scottspinks.wordpress.com/ Humor/fun Cartoons and children illustrator
2. http://raychelle-writes.blogspot.com/ interviewing authors and illustrators (budding, traditionally published, and indies)
3. http://momblog.momschoiceawards.com/ (Honoring Excellance) a resource for selecting quality materials for children and families
4. The Cows Are Coming Blog Martin Rothery, this gentleman from the UK adds humor like no other, The blog is the ramblings of a bovine obsessed writer. His newly published book, ‘Cows” ~ Cows are trying to take over the world! But how would these normally docile creatures do such a thing?
5. Net Working Chick Elizabeth ~ The networking chick blog is for the 20 something woman and will discuss workplace issues, startups, social networking, and careers. Her articles are incredible insightful and joy to read. I could not resist, in my reply to Elizabeth, I mentioned what a great resource for boys and girls graduating from High School and College looking to get out in the world.
6. The Illustrators Onion Blog Greg Jackson Freelance Illustrator Australia ~ Illustration can make you laugh, it can make you cry but it can’t make your lunch! Everday illustrators tackle the big questions…life? …love? …breakfast cereal? Greg posted his project ” Sketch Book Project 2012″. I so appreciate the arts. Thought this global art project needed to be shared for all ages to participate. You can review Greg’s work here: “The King of Toast”
7. http://lunadogslife.blogspot.com/ Adorable Beagle blogger inspiring hope for all furry creatures great and small.
Wow, there we go! Seven things about me you didn’t know and seven great blogs I visit regularly or I receive an email notice on their latest work.
Entry filed under: award winning books, Uncategorized. Tags: animal lovers, animal shelters, award winning blogs, Best books to read, blog awards, Dare to Dream Big, general pet news, MCA, The beautiful blogger award.